[Openstack] [Kuryr] kuryr-kubernetes failure

Agmon, Gideon (Nokia - IL) gideon.agmon at nokia.com
Wed Jan 11 14:57:34 UTC 2017

Hi,

Per https://github.com/openstack/kuryr-kubernetes/blob/master/devstack/local.conf.sample when installing kubernets as part of devstack installation (this is local .conf default) the issue is there are no workers (nodes) defined:
	[stack at comp1 devstack]$ kubectl get node
	[stack at comp1 devstack]$
This shows that there are no nodes, although it is a single node with active master, and the local node should automatically be a worker.
	[stack at comp1 devstack]$ kubectl cluster-info
	Kubernetes master is running at http://localhost:8080
This issue causes pods to remain at "pending" state:
	[stack at comp1 devstack]$ kubectl get pod
	NAME                         READY     STATUS    RESTARTS   AGE
	my-nginx-379829228-4031f     0/1       Pending   0          2d
	[stack at comp1 devstack]$ kubectl describe pod my-nginx-379829228-4031f
 	 2d    9s   9883  {default-scheduler }     Warning   FailedScheduling  no nodes available to schedule pods

Is it a bug, or am I miss some configuration?

Thanks
Gideon