[Openstack] Explanation about the demo quantum install

Skible OpenStack skible.openstack at gmail.com
Fri Nov 30 09:09:26 UTC 2012

Hi Robert,

Sorry i couldn't answer your e-mail lately, i was drowning with the
amount of paper work i had to deal with. Anyway, I have modified my
install guide to seperate the networking node from the controller node,
it is much better and it certainly give a hand to understand more about
quantum's functions. I will be sending you my SkypeID so that we can
discuss your problems further more.

Meanwhile please take a look at my new architechture
https://github.com/mseknibilel/OpenStack-Folsom-Install-guide.

Regards
Bilel Msekni.