[Openstack] Explanation about the demo quantum install

Salvatore Orlando sorlando at nicira.com
Fri Nov 23 14:10:16 UTC 2012

Hi Ilkka,

you can associate host routes with a subnet. This will cause the dhcpagent
to send an option 121 (classless-host-route) in the DHCPOFFER packet, thus
configuring VM's route table.
However, we do not support at the moment configuration of custom routes
inside a logical router. The logical router will only route packet across
subnets connected to it, or to the default external gateway.

Best regards,
Salvatore