[Openstack-operators] StackTach setup

Joe Topjian joe.topjian at cybera.ca
Tue Aug 20 14:11:30 UTC 2013

Hi Denis,

Thanks for the configs. I verified them against mine and they look good.

When you run start_workers.py, do you see anything printed out such as
"Starting worker for openstack_devel"? This is done here:

https://github.com/rackerlabs/stacktach/blob/master/worker/worker.py#L161

Additionally, there should be a worker.log file where line 162 will be
printed.

I just want to confirm you're seeing those logs/messages because if you
don't, something might be wrong with the workers themselves prior to
reaching Rabbit.

Thanks,
Joe