[Openstack-operators] StackTach setup

Denis Loshakov dloshakov at gmail.com
Wed Aug 21 05:19:27 UTC 2013

Hi, thank fro quick reply.
Here is output from start_workers.y process.
root at stacktach:/opt/www/stacktach$ python worker/start_workers.py
Starting worker for 'cloudmouse nova'
Starting worker for 'cloudmouse glance'
Starting worker for 'cloudmouse keystone'

Ah, there is logfile, didn't know that (my shame).
There are plenty errors, I think i'll do from scratch and ley you know
results.

Thanks for tip.