[tripleo][openstack-ansible] collaboration on os_tempest role update XIII - Mar 05, 2019
chkumar246 at gmail.com
Tue Mar 5 13:33:17 UTC 2019
Here is the 13th update (Feb 27 to Mar 05, 2019) on collaboration
on os_tempest role between TripleO and OpenStack-Ansible projects.
Highlights of the week:
* Tripleo has now a seperate os_tempest playbook for running tempest
* Now os_tempest tripleo reuses the skip list provided by existing
Thanks to Arx for working on that, It is much needed!
* os_tempest ping test got improved, disabled by default and pinging
to localhost fixed,
Thanks to odyssey4me, It will be useful for tempest network related debugging.
* os_tempest now updates workspace tempest.conf on changes.
* Thanks to jrosser for ceph_rgws patch.
* We discussed different approach on how to handle os_tempest dependencies
Thanks to mnaser & evrardjp for helping on that.
Here is the meeting logs:
Things got merged:
* Update workspace tempest.conf on changes - https://review.openstack.org/638014
* Do ping test from tempest host and disable it by default -
* Handle ceph_rgws variable being undefined -
* Reuse the validate-tempest skip list in os_tempest -
* Standardize os_tempest playbook and set vars dynamically -
Things in progress:
* os_tempest dependencies:
* Fix tempest_image_dir default var to user's home tempest-image dir -
* Create tempest related directories from ansible user -
[os_tempest docs update & tripleo]
* Document os_tempest configuration options -
* WIP Prepare for manual execution - https://review.openstack.org/640348
* Add os_tempest documentation - https://review.openstack.org/640859
Martin Kopec is working on the docs, feel free to take a look, try & review.
Here is the 12th update . Have queries, Feel free to ping us on
#tripleo or #openstack-ansible channel.
More information about the openstack-discuss