[sahara] PTL Non-Candidacy

Telles Nobrega tenobreg at redhat.com
Tue Mar 5 11:29:06 UTC 2019

With the PTL self-nomination period starting this week [0], I wanted to say
that I won't be running for the role again.

Even though being PTL is a great experience I don't believe that it should
stay on the same hands for too long. New eyes, new direction, new
priorities are a great oppportunity for the growth of a project. With that
in mind, I'm here to support anyone who is willing to run for the post.

If you're thinking about running and have questions, please don't hesitate
to ask. I'm happy to share my experience. If you know someone who would do
well in the position, you should encourage them to run.

Thanks for all the time you trusted in me on this role,

[0] https://releases.openstack.org/stein/schedule.html#t-ptl-nominations

--

TELLES NOBREGA

SOFTWARE ENGINEER

Red Hat Brasil  <https://www.redhat.com/>

Av. Brg. Faria Lima, 3900 - 8º andar - Itaim Bibi, São Paulo

tenobreg at redhat.com
<https://red.ht/sig>
TRIED. TESTED. TRUSTED. <https://redhat.com/trusted>
 Red Hat é reconhecida entre as melhores empresas para trabalhar no Brasil
pelo Great Place to Work.