[loci][openstack-helm] How to add some agent to loci images

SIRI KIM shiriul.lol at gmail.com
Fri Dec 7 01:21:45 UTC 2018

I have added [openstack-helm] since this might be cross-project issue.

our objetive: add neutron-lbaas & neutron-fwaas chart to openstack-helm
upstream.
problem: we need this loci image to push lbaas and fwaas chart into
upstream repo. In order to pass osh gating, we need to have neutron-lbaas &
neutron-fwaas agent image available for openstack-helm project.

My question was not about how to build loci image locally, but what would
be the best way to make these two images (lbaas and fwaas) available for
openstack-helm project.

Please kindly guide me here. :)
thanks

PS. This link is added openstack-helm neutron-lbaas.
https://review.openstack.org/#/c/609299/

2018년 12월 7일 (금) 오전 4:54, Chris Hoge <chris at openstack.org>님이 작성: