[openstack-dev] [tc][kolla][stable][security][infra][all] guidelines for managing releases of binary artifacts

Steven Dake (stdake) stdake at cisco.com
Wed May 31 14:38:46 UTC 2017

Doug,

Thanks for the resolution.  It is well written and sets appropriate guidelines.  I was expecting something terrible – I guess I shouldn’t have expectations ahead of a resolution.  Apologies for being a jerk on the ml.

Nice work.

I left some commentary in the review and left a vote of -1 (just a few things need tidying, not a -1 of the concept in general).

Regards
-steve