[openstack-dev] [neutron][lbaas] - Heat support for LbaasV2

Fox, Kevin M Kevin.Fox at pnnl.gov
Tue Sep 22 23:33:03 UTC 2015

Yes, hence the need to support the v2 resources as seperate things. Then I can rewrite the templates to include the new resources rather then the old resources as appropriate. IE, it will be a porting effort to rewrite them. Then do a heat update on the stack to migrate it from lbv1 to lbv2. Since they are different resources, it should create the new and delete the old.

Thanks,
Kevin