[openstack-dev] [qa] Tempest bug triage questions

Yaroslav Lobankov ylobankov at mirantis.com
Mon Jun 22 14:15:13 UTC 2015

Hello everyone,

I have some questions about the bug triage procedure for Tempest:

1. Some bugs in Tempest have status "Fix committed". Should we move
statuses of these bugs to "Fix released"?

2. Many bugs have statuses "In progress", but patches for these bugs have
-1 from someone (or their workflow is -1)
    and it looks like these patches are abandoned, while statuses of such
patches are "Review in progress".
    What should we do with such bugs?

3. What should we do with bugs like this [1]? It says that
TimeoutException occurred,
but the log of the test is unavailable
    by the link already. I don't know how to reproduce the issue, besides
the log of the test is unavailable. What should I do with this bug?

Thank you!

[1] https://bugs.launchpad.net/tempest/+bug/1322011

Regards,
Yaroslav Lobankov.