[openstack-dev] stackforge projects are not second class citizens

Boris Pavlovic boris at pavlovic.me
Mon Jun 15 11:30:05 UTC 2015

Joe,

When looking at stackalytics [2] for each project, we don't see any
> noticeably change in number of reviews, contributors, or number of commits
> from before and after each project joined OpenStack.

I can't agree on this.

*) Rally is facing core-reviewers bottleneck currently.
We have about 130 (40 at the begging on kilo) patches on review.
*) In IRC +15 online members in average
*) We merged about x2 if we compare to kilo-1 vs liberty-1
*) I see a lot of interest from various companies to use Rally (because it
is *official* now)

Best regards,
Boris Pavlovic