[Openstack-i18n] Zanata trial starts ! Please register and try.

Akihiro Motoki amotoki at gmail.com
Wed Jul 15 08:22:56 UTC 2015

Some update.

Kato-san added me to the lang team and I tried some on Zanata.
Generally looks good.

One question I have is how I can know a specific string comes
from which part of codes. I often check the source code to
check its context, but I don't see any information from Zanata interface.
Some message is too short to grep codes, so location information is nice.
For example, I see one word message "of" and it is not easy to find out it
in the code.
Is there any convenient way to know this kind of information?
(Transifex provides this information and I usually use the information.)

Regarding translation memory, it was my mistake and confusion.
Sorry, I see some suggestions which seems from translation memory.
It is no so attractive at first, but after importing Japanese translation
from Transifex,
the translation memory became nice and it now looks similar level as
Transifex.