[openstack-dev] Code review study

Jay Buffington me at jaybuff.com
Mon Aug 19 19:44:19 UTC 2013

On Wed, Aug 14, 2013 at 7:12 PM, Robert Collins
<robertc at robertcollins.net>wrote:

> Note specifically the citation of 200-400 lines as the knee of the review
> effectiveness curve: that's lower than I thought - I thought 200 was
> clearly fine - but no.

This is really interesting.  I wish they would have explicitly defined
"lines of code."   Is that "git show |wc -l"? Just the new lines which
were added?  The sum of the lines changed, removed and added?  You can
get vastly different numbers depending on how you count it.