[Openstack] HA Compute & Instance Evacuation

Torin Woltjer torin.woltjer at granddial.com
Fri May 11 14:46:05 UTC 2018

On Friday, May 11, 2018 12:40:58 AM EDT Patil, Tushar wrote:
> I think this is what is needed to make it work.
> Install openstacksdk version 0.13.0.
>
> Apply  patch: https://review.openstack.org/#/c/546492/
>
> In this patch ,we need to bump openstacksdk version from 0.11.2 to 0.13.0.
> We will merge above patch soon.

Do you have a timetable on when the patch will be merged? If it is a
relatively small window of time, I would rather wait to use the patched
mainline code. Otherwise, I am willing to try to work with the patch.
Additionally, patching python is something that I am not familiar with. Is
there a good resource on doing this?

You have been a great help so far, thanks again.