[Openstack] HA Compute & Instance Evacuation

Patil, Tushar Tushar.Patil at nttdata.com
Fri May 11 04:40:58 UTC 2018

Hi Torin,

Presently, masakari-monitors is completely broken. Extremely sorry for the inconvenience.

I think this is what is needed to make it work.
Install openstacksdk version 0.13.0.

Apply  patch: https://review.openstack.org/#/c/546492/

In this patch ,we need to bump openstacksdk version from 0.11.2 to 0.13.0.
We will merge above patch soon.

Regards,
Tushar Patil