[Openstack] [OpenStack][Trove]Something wrong with Jenkins unit tests in Trove?

Zhang Fan zh.f at outlook.com
Fri Sep 22 02:33:20 UTC 2017

Hi, Amrith,

Glad to hear from you. Thanks so much for your response.

Fan Zhang

________________________________
Best wishes.

From: Amrith Kumar<mailto:amrith.kumar at gmail.com>
Date: 2017-09-22 10:25
To: Zhang Fan<mailto:zh.f at outlook.com>
CC: openstack<mailto:openstack at lists.openstack.org>; 杨振宇<mailto:zhenyu.yang at eayun.com>
Subject: Re: [OpenStack][Trove]Something wrong with Jenkins unit tests in Trove?
Fan Zhang,

The patch to tag Trove with maintenance mode is [1] and as I type this, it has not yet merged. Yes, I realize that the Trove tests are currently broken and I've spoken with the other members of the trove team about it at the PTG in Denver.

I'm sorry I am not able to look into the test failures now, I'll try and do it early next week (no promises).

-
​amrith

​
​[1] https://review.openstack.org/#/c/488947/​