[Openstack] [OpenStack][Trove]Something wrong with Jenkins unit tests in Trove?

Amrith Kumar amrith.kumar at gmail.com
Fri Sep 22 02:25:56 UTC 2017

Fan Zhang,

The patch to tag Trove with maintenance mode is [1] and as I type this, it
has not yet merged. Yes, I realize that the Trove tests are currently
broken and I've spoken with the other members of the trove team about it at
the PTG in Denver.

I'm sorry I am not able to look into the test failures now, I'll try and do
it early next week (no promises).

-
​amrith

​