[Openstack] Production openstack on 5 node

Mike Smith mismith at overstock.com
Thu Jun 22 02:22:39 UTC 2017

Agree you should definitely check out what is already out there in community if you are starting from scratch.  In our specific case, we do our puppet configs manually because 1) we are still on puppet v3 for everything else and 2) we have been doing it this way since Folsom and it’s worked well.

We are about to build another new cluster on Ocata and I think for that one I will try and leverage more of the community puppet stuff if possible.