[Openstack] Sahara job with Swift

Reza Bakhshayeshi reza.b2008 at gmail.com
Wed Nov 23 11:31:58 UTC 2016

Hi all,

I'm going to execute Spark job with help of Sahara and Swift from here on
OpenStack mitaka:

https://github.com/openstack/sahara-tests/tree/master/sahara_tests/scenario/defaults/edp-examples/edp-spark

Without any error in sahara logs, job goes to Done with Error when I'm
trying to use Swift. I've set swift username and password, and
...spark.adapt... in configuration and input and output file in arguments
part. And I've created input file in swift. Worth to mention, there are
some  authentication disabled lines in Spark log file in VM.

But, when I use HDFS instead of swift everything is OK and job is done
successfully.

What am I missing?

Regards
Reza