[Openstack] Sahara job with Swift

Vitaly Gridnev vgridnev at mirantis.com
Wed Nov 23 15:35:53 UTC 2016

Hello,

Please check out /tmp/spark-edp/<id_of_job>/ directory on the master node of your cluster for additional details about job's failure.

Also, it would be helpful if you will share with us additional details about your cluster setup. I mean, plugin, version, version of OpenStack installed on your lab.

Best regards,
Vitaly Gridnev