[Openstack] load balancer as a service for all protocols

Priyanka ppnaik at cse.iitb.ac.in
Mon May 16 15:13:47 UTC 2016

Hi Alex,

Thanks for the insight about lbaas in openstack. I would have preferred
not to upgrade but if the services I need are not available in Juno I
think i will have to upgrade. But can any of these lbaas (haproxy or
octavia) suit my need because they are protocol specific and I need a
generic lbaas (i.e. which handles TCP as well as UDP requests).

Thanks,

Priyanka