[Openstack] Neutron PATCH 2015.1.2

Butts, Darren (EXT - GB) darren.butts.ext at nokia.com
Fri Mar 11 11:52:28 UTC 2016

Neil

Thanks, I understand that 2015.1.2 is a cumulative set of fixes for neutron but it would be rather pointless taking the single change only to find I needed to also apply additional changes ? It would make more sense to apply the bundles of fixes as a whole or is that not something that would normally be done in the openstack environment ?

If for the purposes of brevity I wanted to just apply that single fix the answer to the other questions would be :

I installed the service across the nodes using packstack installation. The version I have running on my system is :

Centralised network node controller/network
openstack-neutron.noarch                2015.1.1-1.el7           @openstack-kilo
openstack-neutron-common.noarch         2015.1.1-1.el7           @openstack-kilo
openstack-neutron-ml2.noarch            2015.1.1-1.el7           @openstack-kilo
openstack-neutron-openvswitch.noarch    2015.1.1-1.el7           @openstack-kilo
python-neutron.noarch                   2015.1.1-1.el7           @openstack-kilo
python-neutronclient.noarch             2.4.0-1.el7              @openstack-kilo

Compute Nodes
openstack-neutron.noarch              2015.1.1-1.el7             @openstack-kilo
openstack-neutron-common.noarch       2015.1.1-1.el7             @openstack-kilo
openstack-neutron-openvswitch.noarch  2015.1.1-1.el7             @openstack-kilo
python-neutron.noarch                 2015.1.1-1.el7             @openstack-kilo
python-neutronclient.noarch           2.4.0-1.el7                @openstack-kilo

My system is operational this issue was highlighted by the instances being created and hasn't impacted the actual creation of the instances only the traffic being generated on them once they are installed.

If I have missed anything in reply let me know.

Regards and thanks

Darren