[Openstack] Send metrics to Graphite with StatsD

Jeremy Stanley fungi at yuggoth.org
Thu Jun 16 20:55:30 UTC 2016

On 2016-06-16 19:15:59 +0200 (+0200), Matthias Runge wrote:
> I think this message comes from a forum/email-list gateway, fed via
> https://openstack.nimeyo.com/
>
> Personally, I would think the format doesn't suit this list here well,
> and just increases the noise, but doesn't provide any signal.
>
> :-/

I've just now used their feedback form to request that they stop
forwarding messages to lists.openstack.org and cease giving users
the impression they can participate in our mailing lists through
that service.

Also it looks like it might be using OpenStack trademarks/logo
without authorization.
--
Jeremy Stanley