[Openstack] Send metrics to Graphite with StatsD

Matthias Runge mrunge at redhat.com
Thu Jun 16 17:15:59 UTC 2016

On 16/06/16 18:04, Clint Byrum wrote:
> Hello and welcome!
>
> Please send to the list with a text format, as many of us use text
> email readers for efficiency on mailing lists. Also your From: address
> does not give your real name, which is important for us to be able to
> identify you off-list at social events and in other forums.

> Thanks, and I look forward to helping with your question, once I can
> read it. :)
>
> Excerpts from OpenStack Mailing List Archive's message of 2016-06-16 07:57:17 -0700:

I think this message comes from a forum/email-list gateway, fed via
https://openstack.nimeyo.com/

Personally, I would think the format doesn't suit this list here well,
and just increases the noise, but doesn't provide any signal.

:-/
--
Matthias Runge <mrunge at redhat.com>

Managing Directors: Charles Cachera, Michael Cunningham,
                    Michael O'Neill, Eric Shander