[Openstack] OpenStack Network Configuration Problems

meedia mousavi mousavi.media at gmail.com
Thu Nov 12 21:05:39 UTC 2015

Hi everyone
First I am sorry for my bad English.
I have problem with network configuration in OpenStack Kilo Version on
Ubuntu Server 15.10.
I want to know how configure Network services for assigning IP address from
Local Network (Subnet) to any VM in OpenStack?
But it is not important to these IP assign from my Local DHCP Service or
DHCP Service on OpenStack network services.
For example in my test lab I install Openstack all in one in to one
physical machine with one physical interface (Eth0 : 172.17.106.99/24). In
this position I want to assign IP from this subnet in any VM on Openstack
Cloud.
Can you help me about this?