[Openstack] Add external storage to openstack

Navneet Singh navneet.singh2012 at gmail.com
Thu Nov 5 11:01:49 UTC 2015

Hi All

I installed openstack kilo on an ubuntu linux-server 14.04 using devstack.
I installed ubuntu and openstack kilo on a 512GB SSD (sda1). I also have
8TB HDD (sdb1) storage connected to the same system.

Now I want that all my instances that i launch take up space 8TB drive when
i look on the 8TB drive, but it seems it is using space on my SSD. Also
here openstack gui shows no sign of that 8TB drive.

Please help me in understanding  why is it so and what can be configured or
steps I can follow to get desired goal.

--
Regards
Navneet