[Openstack] is anyone using zeromq for RPC?

Li Ma skywalker.nick at gmail.com
Wed Sep 17 10:58:30 UTC 2014

On 2014/9/13 14:32, James Page wrote:
> The scale potential is very appealing and is something I want to test
> - - hopefully in the next month or so.
>
> Canonical are interested in helping to maintain this driver and
> hopefully we help any critical issues prior to Juno release.

That sounds good. I just went through all the bugs reported in the
community.

The only critical bug which makes ZeroMQ malfunction is
https://bugs.launchpad.net/oslo.messaging/+bug/1301723
and the corresponding review is under way:
https://review.openstack.org/#/c/84938/

Others are tagged to 'zmq' in https://bugs.launchpad.net/oslo.messaging

By the way, some bugs as far as I know, are outdated. They should be
re-verified one by one later.

Cheers,
Li Ma