[Openstack] Multiple fixed IPs

Matej matej at tam.si
Tue May 6 05:52:29 UTC 2014

Hi Yuanle,

thanks for this very useful information. I have tried to update the
existing port and was getting
Duplicated options --fixed-ip
subnet_id=2d30ade0-5713-4857-b610-9ab29453ab92 --fixed-ip
subnet_id=2d30ade0-5713-4857-b610-9ab29453ab92
But I was able to use port-create successfully. Is there a way to change a
port ID of a running instance in nova? Since my instance is running and I
don't want to terminate it and boot it again. Or can I use this --nic
port_id parameter just when creating a new instance with nova boot ....?

Thanks,
Matej