[Openstack] [openstack][nova] Compute node update interval

Dugger, Donald D donald.d.dugger at intel.com
Mon Jun 30 23:40:51 UTC 2014

Kai-

Looking at the code the 60 second interval is hard coded and not changeable via a config parameter.

Having said that, and given that it’s a fairly expensive operation to update the DB for `every` compute node in the system, maybe the better question is why do you want to increase the update frequency?  Do you really expect to be creating/deleting instances so fast on a single node that a 60 second latency in the update of the stats is really a problem?

--
Don Dugger