[Openstack] Horizon panel and database

Lukáš Vízner lukasvizner at gmail.com
Thu Jun 26 15:36:07 UTC 2014

Hi,

I have specific task that I need to create a new panel in horizon
dashboard. In this panel I need to create table and in this table I need to
show data from my specific database table.

I have created the new panel and table, I have prepared my database table,
but now I donť know how to work with it all to connect to my database, read
data from the database table and show it in the horizon table, because in
the example files from others panels is openstack api used. I would need to
read data directly from the database. Is this possible? What steps should I
follow now ?

Could anybody help me to solve this issue?

Thanks much !