[Openstack] Complex Decision Arround The Most Well-Known CMPs

hossein zabolzadeh zabolzadeh at gmail.com
Fri Jun 6 05:46:21 UTC 2014

*My short list of requirement is:*
- Legacy Stateful Application on my VMs
- No time to change the application code base(to convert them as stateless
apps which are work better on openstack)
- Completely opensource solution(HA in openstack need "stratus allways on
cloud" solution or something like that, which are not opensource)
- High amount of code stability
- Enterprise proven solution
- Better siute for private cloud instead of public
- High amount of HA, fault tolerance, resiliency in underlying layers
*By the aim of these requirement description, what about the decision
between OpenStack & CloudStack?*