[Openstack] Complex Decision Arround The Most Well-Known CMPs

hossein zabolzadeh zabolzadeh at gmail.com
Thu Jun 5 17:59:05 UTC 2014

Thanks Paul for your responce.
But, My case was not a few server in small server room. I have been talked
about a huge datacenter with more than 1000 server, SAN storage devices,
complex physical networks and so on, with high amount of change in IT needs.
Yes you right. Sorry for my miss-typping. My mean was "I don't want *public*
cloud". In other words "I don't want to deliver *public* cloud". I want to
use private cloud on my datacenter. But becasue of my in-ability to change
my legacy application codebase, the datacenter virtualization is better
matched to my requirements, instead of infrastructure provisioning cloud
solution(e.g. OpenStack), which focused more on new future
applications(stateless apps). I need high availability, fault-tolerance,
resiliancy and so on, all in my infrastrructure level, not on the
application itself. And now, what is the best matched one for me to
select???
Thanks in advance.