[Openstack] CentOS Network Create problem

Georgios Dimitrakakis giorgis at acmac.uoc.gr
Wed Jan 15 23:36:46 UTC 2014

 Thx, for the suggestions!

 So if I use FlatManager how can I create the network correct in order
 for the instance to get an IP from a DHCP Server that I am running??? Is
 the following correct and sufficient??

 CONTROLLER NODE
 nova network-create vmnet --fixed-range-v4=X.X.X.128/25
 --bridge-interface=br100 --multi-host=T

 I understand that I have to change these two lines that you suggest on
 the nova.conf file and then probably reboot the machine. Should I change
 it at both the CONTROLLER and the COMPUTE nodes or just in one of them
 and which???

 Best,

 G.