[Openstack] Failure to start instance due to network

Howard Luckenbaugh hlucken at us.ibm.com
Wed Dec 17 16:52:59 UTC 2014

I have fixed this issue.  This was not really openstac but more of IBM ICO
2.4 issues. The issue is when adding a compute node it creates a bad entry
for the current networks. So I had to remove the networks and readd them.

   Howard Luckenbaugh
   Special Events Infrastructure/IBM.com Infrastructure
   T/L-349-5884
   Fax- 1877-210-0298
   hlucken at us.ibm.com
   AIX System  Certified

   Please visit the sites that our team hosts: http://www.ibm.com
   http://www.wimbledon.com  http://www.usopen.org http://www.masters.com
   http://www.austrailianopen.com http://www.usopen.com

   "Vision without Action is just a dream
   Actions without Vision is just passing time
   Vision with Action can change the world"