[Openstack] [OpenStackClient] List availability zones and usage

Tim Bell Tim.Bell at cern.ch
Tue Dec 9 07:47:05 UTC 2014

We’ve been using the openstack CLI at CERN to get the additional plug ins for Kerberos / X.509.

We’re seeing a few cases where there does not seem to be an equivalent command to nova.

-        List availability zones

-        Nova usage command for a brief list of the resources used by a project

Are these planned to be added or have I missed them in the help ?

Other than this, it’s looking promising as a much more standardised set of options compared to the per-project commands.

Tim