[Openstack] Swift And Custom HTTP Reponse Headers

Robert van Leeuwen Robert.vanLeeuwen at spilgames.com
Fri Aug 8 06:19:17 UTC 2014

>No, i was thinking of "allowed_headers", when I add:
>

> [DEFAULT]

> allowed_headers = expires

Note that when you set allowed headers to something specific it will not allow the defaults anymore!
You might not notice immediately but e.g.  large file support will break.

Example: Cache-Control is the one that we added in our setup:
allowed_headers = Content-Disposition, Content-Encoding, X-Delete-At, X-Object-Manifest, X-Static-Large-Object, Cache-Control

Cheers,
Robert van Leeuwen