[Openstack] Swift And Custom HTTP Reponse Headers

Clay Gerrard clay.gerrard at gmail.com
Fri Aug 8 08:04:29 UTC 2014

awww man, that is so crappy - I read that code wrong; I thought we fixed
that :'(

        default_allowed_headers = '''
            content-disposition,
            content-encoding,
            x-delete-at,
            x-object-manifest,
            x-static-large-object,
        '''
        extra_allowed_headers = [
            header.strip().lower() for header in conf.get(
                'allowed_headers', default_allowed_headers).split(',')
            if header.strip()
        ]
        self.allowed_headers = set()
        for header in extra_allowed_headers:
            if header not in DATAFILE_SYSTEM_META:
                self.allowed_headers.add(header)

That's such a junky option the way it's written - i think i was in there
last, I should have fixed it then.  Who wants to turn off the
x-object-manifest header!?  We should open a bug...

Maybe this will help:

https://bugs.launchpad.net/swift/+bug/1354312