[Openstack] Swift And Custom HTTP Reponse Headers

Clay Gerrard clay.gerrard at gmail.com
Thu Aug 7 19:34:13 UTC 2014

No, i was thinking of "allowed_headers", when I add:

[DEFAULT]

allowed_headers = expires

to my object server config and restart I can get an expires on there:

vagrant at kinetic-swift:~$ curl -H 'x-auth-token: XXX'
http://localhost:8080/v1/AUTH_test/test/test -XHEAD -I

HTTP/1.1 200 OK

Accept-Ranges: bytes

*******

Expires: Thu, 01 Dec 1994 16:00:00 GMT

*******

Last-Modified: Thu, 07 Aug 2014 19:34:54 GMT

Etag: 70c1db56f301c9e337b0099bd4174b28

Date: Thu, 07 Aug 2014 19:36:17 GMT

I bet that would mostly work with other headers too.  Is that what you're
looking for Brent?