[Openstack] Notification Usage in OpenStack ... a report card

Fei Long Wang flwang at cn.ibm.com
Wed Sep 18 07:49:03 UTC 2013

Hi Sandy,

It's an awesome post. Just some minor questions.

1. Are you aware of any project is using Oslo.Messaging? Actually, just
like you know, the porting of Glance Oslo notifier is pending. And the main
reason is Oslo.Messaging is coming.
2. You mentioned that Glance implement the audit partially, could you
please explain more from your point of view? Thanks.

Thanks & Best regards,
Fei Long Wang (王飞龙)
Tech Lead of Nitrogen (SME team)
Cloud Solutions and OpenStack Development
Tel: 8610-82450513 | T/L: 905-0513
Email: flwang at cn.ibm.com
China Systems & Technology Laboratory in Beijing