[Openstack] Notification Usage in OpenStack ... a report card

Sandy Walsh sandy.walsh at RACKSPACE.COM
Mon Sep 16 18:20:09 UTC 2013

Hey y'all!

I took a little time to review most of the OpenStack projects and check on their notification support. Happy to say, adoption is good. There are things we could do better, but overall very positive.

The article also talks a little about what makes for good notification support. Something for you all to think about at the Icehouse summit :)

I'm sure I've made some mistakes along the way, so please let me know and I'll fix accordingly.

http://www.sandywalsh.com/2013/09/notification-usage-in-openstack-report.html

Look forward to your feedback!

-Sandy