[Openstack] Notification Usage in OpenStack ... a report card

Daniel P. Berrange berrange at redhat.com
Wed Sep 18 08:10:30 UTC 2013

On Wed, Sep 18, 2013 at 03:49:03PM +0800, Fei Long Wang wrote:
> Hi Sandy,
>
> It's an awesome post. Just some minor questions.
>
> 1. Are you aware of any project is using Oslo.Messaging? Actually, just
> like you know, the porting of Glance Oslo notifier is pending. And the main
> reason is Oslo.Messaging is coming.

There was an attempt to get Oslo Messaging used in Nova for this
release, but it was not completed in time for feature freeze. Nova
will be ported to it as soon as Icehouse GIT opens for business,
and I'd expect all the other projects to be ported to Olso messaging
during the icehouse dev cycle, baring any major unforseen problems.

Daniel