[Openstack] Fwd: Making the Hong Kong Summit as inclusive as possible

George Reese george.reese at imaginary.com
Wed Sep 11 16:52:15 UTC 2013

I agree that for this conference doing it as an email blast and making the text more prominent on the web site are the way to go.

I also think for future conferences, when including it in registration, the PyCon "short version" should be on the form rather than click-through reading.

I don't know how to read the process issues around the CoC, but I do think something should be done in a timely fashion for November.

-George

George Reese (george.reese at imaginary.com)
t: @GeorgeReese               m: +1(207)956-0217               Skype: nspollution