[Openstack] Ceilometer network and disk Mb/s measurements

Eoghan Glynn eglynn at redhat.com
Fri Nov 29 10:43:22 UTC 2013

Hi Nick,

I'm planning to add rate-per-second meters deriving from the
cumulative disk and network meters:

  https://blueprints.launchpad.net/ceilometer/+spec/rates-derived-from-cumulative

However, the intent is to average these over the polling period,
which typically would be in the range 60s to 600s, and not to
incur the cost of sub-second hypervisor polling.

Cheers,
Eoghan