[Openstack] Ceilometer network and disk Mb/s measurements

Nick Maslov azpekt at gmail.com
Fri Nov 29 14:24:40 UTC 2013

Thanks for update.

Already subscribed to it! :)

Cheers,
NM
--
Nick Maslov
Sent with Airmail

On November 29, 2013 at 12:43:26 PM, Eoghan Glynn (eglynn at redhat.com) wrote:

Hi Nick,

I'm planning to add rate-per-second meters deriving from the
cumulative disk and network meters:

https://blueprints.launchpad.net/ceilometer/+spec/rates-derived-from-cumulative

However, the intent is to average these over the polling period,
which typically would be in the range 60s to 600s, and not to
incur the cost of sub-second hypervisor polling.

Cheers,
Eoghan