[Openstack] [rhos-list] dns problem for instances

Xin Zhao xzhao at bnl.gov
Wed Nov 27 19:42:52 UTC 2013

Hello,

Just to close the loop : after assigning public DNS servers to
dnsmasq_dns_server option in dhcp_agent.ini, both the internal and
external hostnames can be resolved. The DNS server in /etc/resolv.conf
is on the internal management subnet, which is not reachable from the
dhcp network namespace, that's probably why it wasn't working before.

Thanks,
Xin