[Openstack] [Swift]

Tomáš Šoltys tomas.soltys at gmail.com
Thu Mar 21 14:16:37 UTC 2013

Hi,

I have rather basic question.

I've read through various documentation but I still do not sufficiently
understand how the authentication works.

So far I have managed to create a tenant, user and add him a role which is
also listed in proxy-server.conf in operator_roles
This works fine but I would like to have more users.

My goal is to have several users which can access objects stored via swift
service and have various access rights. Similar to permissions on
Linux/Unix system. And I would like to have it done via keystone.

Is this possible?

Thanks,
Tomas