[Openstack] [Swift]

Gareth academicgareth at gmail.com
Fri Mar 15 17:06:46 UTC 2013

I'm not familiar with that "legacy auth" =,=
In my experience, v1.0 works for tempauth, and v2.0 works for keystone.
The format of two kinds of url is not totally same.
My keystone env use http://<AUTH_HOSTNAME>:5000/v2.0 in this case.
And my tempauth use http://127.0.0.1:8080/auth/v1.0

I think Tomáš Šoltys has misused path as /auth/v2.0. It should be /v2.0 or
/auth/v2.0
BTW, I use newest codes.

Any misunderstanding from me?