[Openstack] Neutron Router disappeared from Dashboard, but tenant works

Martinx - ジェームズ thiagocmartinsc at gmail.com
Fri Dec 27 06:56:35 UTC 2013

Guys,

After clicking on a "Tenant Router", like this:

http://controller/project/routers/f572af38-cc50-4c9f-b863-5a167c0ec3d3/

I'm seeing the following error:

*Error: *Unable to retrieve an external network
"bb43d3f0-8c1a-4844-aaac-7068a6771588".

But, this is very weird, since this Tenant Router IS connected to the
External Network right now! It just disappeared from some parts of
OpenStack (it still works but I am unable to see it).

Neutron log shows:

http://paste.openstack.org/show/57348/

After clicking on http://controller/project/routers/ with a Tenant User
(Member role) - Dashboard shows:

"Something went wrong!

An unexpected error has occurred. Try refreshing the page. If that doesn't
help, contact your local administrator."

Apache error log shows:

http://paste.openstack.org/show/57347/

Can someone help me, please?! I need to understand what's going on with my
cloud and fix it according...     =)

Thanks!
Thiago