[Openstack] Neutron Router disappeared from Dashboard, but tenant works

Martinx - ジェームズ thiagocmartinsc at gmail.com
Sun Dec 22 05:34:28 UTC 2013

Guys,

I'm facing a weird problem here... I'm using "Per-Tenant Routers with
Private Networks" and, sometimes the "routers disappears" from the
Dashboard and an error is triggered when I try to access the page
http://controller/project/routers/ - look:

http://paste.openstack.org/show/55979/

Also, under /project/networks/, the Network Diagram doesn't show the
External Network, only the tenant cloud appear there, look:

Missing External Network:

[image: Inline images 1]

What can I do?!

Last time this happened, I restarted both controller and network node to
fix it but, this time, I can not put it to work anymore.

Please, help!

Tks
Thiago